iControl™ Integrated Energy Management and Alarm Monitoring Services
Airtron Canada’s iControl™ Energy Management Services are managed by our iControl™ team of technical experts, located in our Customer Support Centre. iControl™ Integrated Monitoring and Control Services have been designed for customers who are ready to take energy management to the next level. Our solution enables customers to reduce operating costs, receive utility based incentives, increase environmental responsibility and become active leaders in climate change.
iControl™ offers optimization and reporting services for energy management and Building Automation Systems. For over 25 years we have been helping businesses across Canada manage their energy strategies and we have been providing custom service solutions.
Utilizing a state of the art network management program and internet–based technology, we support existing building automation systems to maximize asset performance, customer/employee comfort and return on investment. We provide all of the monitored alarms, data analysis and reporting services.
With remote access to our customers’ facilities we can manage energy consumption effectively, identify specific equipment performance problems as they happen, and conduct problem resolution in real-time.
Some of the features of our service offer include:
- Real-time performance monitoring of all Building Automation Systems
- Remote Diagnostics and Resolution
- Recommendations on service scheduling or parts replacement
- Energy Monitoring and Reporting
- Energy Management technicians and engineers on staff (bilingual)
- Experienced Facility Maintenance technicians and Solution Developers
- Electronic notification system
- Energy intensity benchmarking
- Service Management
In all services and solutions we offer, Airtron Canada is committed to delivering the highest level of service quality, excellence in customer service, and exceptional technical capabilities.